Whether you prefer CBD tinctures or softgels, one thing is for certain CBD is beginning to grow in popularity every day. Because of this popularity and the promise of a plethora of wellness benefits, companies are starting to develop and distribute many different forms of CBD. Some of the more popular forms are CBD tinctures, CBD softgels, and CBD gummies. Whichever one of these is better all depends on preference. CBD comes in a lot more forms; you can find it in things like:
- CBD lip balm
- CBD lotions
- CBD for pets
- CBD shampoos
- CBD makeup
- CBD hand sanitizer
For this article’s sake, we will just stick to the topic at hand and fill you in on a few facts about tinctures, softgels, and gummies, then let you decide which ones are best for you.
CBD tinctures are popular for a number of reasons. For starters, they are a liquid that the user puts directly under the tongue. Just a couple of drops can do the trick more for most users, but the amount that each person takes in order to get the benefits can vary between age, height, weight, and other factors. Since the drops go directly under the tongue, where they are introduced to the veins that are under the thin layer of skin, the CBD can hit the body’s system much faster than if it has to go through the whole digestive system.
- Tinctures can come in different flavors with various additions to the liquid, depending on where the product was manufactured.
- Tinctures can be extracted from the hemp plant by way of a solvent such as alcohol, ethanol, or liquified carbon dioxide.
CBD softgels are a great way to take CBD on the go. They come in a convenient little package that is easy to swallow and quick to digest. The softgels themselves are made of a gelatinous material that can either be gelatin from an animal or a vegan version. This outer gel encapsulates a specifically measured out dose of CBD so that the user doesn’t have to worry about measuring out the perfect dose; it is already done. One of the drawbacks that people find is that they can’t take a personal dose that they choose for themselves because there is no way to portion a softgel into different sizes without ruining the whole pill.
- Softgels provide a protective barrier from the stomach acids in the digestive system, so the CBD has a better chance of making it to the bloodstream and being effective.
- Softgels come in small caplets that make them easy to swallow and convenient to carry around.
CBD gummies are kind of like softgels because they are made out of gelatin. However, gummies are more like candy than anything else. The one thing about gummies that makes them cool is that companies can add wild and crazy variations with shapes, colors, flavors, and even extra supplements. For example, High Falls Hemp NY offers a pomegranate gummy that is chock full of antioxidants and CBD.
- Gummies also protect the CBD from the digestive acids in the stomach and give a chance for CBD bioavailability in the body.
- Gummies can be custom sizes, shapes, and have a plethora of supplemental ingredients added to them, which makes them a little more exciting.
CBD Products and High Falls Hemp NY
Regardless if you like CBD tinctures, CBD softgels, or CBD gummies, the best you can find all three of them on the High Falls Hemp NY online CBD store. If you are going to use CBD products, be sure that you get your CBD from a respected source that cares about the people that it serves. From seed to soul High Falls Hemp produces the kind of CBD that is high-quality and free of toxins.