Cannabis is an herbal drug made from the cannabis plant itself. The cannabis plant has some very harmful elements such as cannabinoids, which directly affect the brain and nerve system of humans. It is found mostly in the most upper part of the plant and is mainly used in making medicines. Cannabis can be used in many ways; in most of the US states, it is legal. Still, only under your doctor’s supervision, cannabis can be prescribed to you due to its anti-inflammatory properties and pain-relieving oxidants. Many medical marijuana doctors prescribe cannabis to their patients, who face any of such problems where the pain is getting on their nerves.
Medical marijuana doctors prescribe their patients to take in either solid form or even in liquid by adding it in their meals or drinks. People either spray it onto their bodies where they are facing pain or inhale it due to reasons they may be facing, such as nausea, vomiting, or any other conditions. Some people even use it for fun and to feel good.
- Nervous pain can be easily treated out with cannabis as some doctors even prescribe their patients to spray it on the areas they are facing illness, and with studies, it has been proved it has pain-relieving properties.
- Dementia is one of the major problems most adults face nowadays, which causes aggression and agitation.as the ingredients in cannabis may reduce the effect of dementia.
- Cannabis has also helped out in increasing weight in patients of HIV, where most patients are seen losing their appetite. Still, instead, patients who smoke cannabis are reported to have an increased appetite, which helps in re-gaining weight again, which was lost due to HIV/AIDS.
- Some early researches have also proved that smoking cannabis can reduce migraine and acute headaches and make it less effective.
- Some researchers also show that smoking cannabis can improve the symptoms of Parkinson’s diseases such as pain, stiffness, and shakiness within 30 minutes of inhaling it.
Cannabis can be pretty much unsafe when it is taken directly through mouth, such as through smoking, inhaling, or vaping, causing problems in breathing and wheezing. The person may even start to cough due to the reason that cannabis may fill in the lungs with cavities.
Smoking cannabis can also cause headaches, drowsiness, dry mouth, and even paranoid. It may even dis-balance out proper mental functions such as t may increase your heart rate along with increased appetite and increase the chances of heart attacks.
Using cannabis can make manic symptoms even worsen and causing it even worse for people with bipolar disorders. It can also result in weakened immune systems and make it difficult for our body to fight harmful diseases and infections.
When it comes to mental health, cannabis can make it worse even as if it is frequently used, and it can increase the chances of chronic depression and increase suicidal thoughts.
Cannabis gives more harm than the benefit it offers, so make sure you don’t overdose on it, and one should never drive while inhaling it as it can swell up your brain, and chances of accidents may increase. Pregnant and breastfeeding women should avoid cannabis at all causes as it is not suitable for their baby’s health and can result in abnormalities even.
Cannabis can even give you drowsiness, headaches, and paranoid, especially when it is impaired with alcohol.